Saturday 28 January 2017

Valentine's Day Wishlist (2017)

As we all know, Valentine's Day is not far away. And I always love to be pampered and spoiled with gifts. Being a fandom from India, I love unconditional tributes and gifts showered on me by my slaves, subs, boys and clients. Now, this is a perfect opportunity for all of you to spoil me by sending anything from the wishlist items mentioned below, or even apart from this anything which you may think would be great on/for me.

So I have selected a couple of items from Myntra. You can always send Mobikwik payment to cover up the amount of any item of which you would like to pick tab of. To get my mobikwik number, directly email me at pramilaganguly@gmail.com Beware of false email ids, I have only one official id for any queries. Alternatively you can even contact me through my personal website www.pramilaganguly.com I also accept Myntra E-gift cards, the email id of e gift card would be given to you only when you contact me on my email id.

For a change, I have added a few sarees too, which implies I am open to receive sarees as gifts too this time. I think bright bold colors would really look good on me. So what are you waiting for? Do send me one at least.

Next up, I have added some stuffs from amazon.in to my wishlist. I am open to receiving the amount paid through amazon.in E-gift cards, you can email me to get the email id where you can send the card to. From high heels, to bags, perfumes to outfits, also various types of junk jewellery is present in wishlist.







Finally i have also chosen 2 more items from jabong.com. To cover up these items, you can send the entire amount through Paytm or Mobikwik. To get my Paytm or Mobikwik number, just mail me directly on the official email id or contact me through my website directly.

I also have an amazon.in wishlist on their website, which i usually dont share with first timers or people whom i dont know or got to never interact. The wishlist is only for regular subs who sends tributes unconditionally.

So, finally keep spending for me, and send me prezzies. I think i have already told many times that boys who send me anything as tributes usually get at least a picture as reward. And depending on amount of tribute, one may get exclusive video clips, video sets or photo sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment