Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas & New Year's Wishlist of Pramila Ganguly

Heya folks, so as Christmas and New Year is almost round the corner, i have prepared a wishlist. This time, i have added up most of the items which are not costly at all, and so i expect you guys to gift me more this time. And since the wishlist is quite pocket-friendly and got products starting from as less as 300 bucks, come and spend for me right now. Some special New Year Photo-sets and Videos will be sent to the guys who generously give me gifts this time. For folks who spend Rs 5000 and above, get special video of me and my friend (girl) trying out new outfits and modelling in them.

I have added quite a number of casual wear, lingerie, beauty stuffs, accessories and high heels. And my Remington hair straightener is quite old now, so i need something new, and i think the Remington 5 in 1 hair styler is the best option to replace it, check the wishlist, and see if you can buy for me that one.

Also note its not mandatory to stick to this wishlist in particular. I am open to receiving gifts outside this wishlist too, if you think something will suit on me better, go ahead and send me an e gift card or pay the equivalent amount through paytm or mobikwik.

So here are some items from Myntra, if you choose any thing from this for me, you can pay the sum through Mobikwik or Myntra E gift cards. For details on which number to send mobikwik money to, or which email id to send Myntra E gift card to, directly email me at pramilaganguly@gmail.com Even accept Airtel money transfer.


Now, below are few items from amazon.in , i accept e gift card of amazon.in to pramilaganguly@gmail.com

The following items are from Jabong, i can accept payment through Paytm or Mobikwik wallets for this. Also Airtel money wallet transfer is acceptable. Mail pramilaganguly@gmail.com for details.


Finally, a bit more lingerie from Zivame. To pay for any items from below, you can send me Paytm wallet transfer or Zivame E gift cards to pramilaganguly@gmail.com. And for paytm details too you have to mail me. Note, Zivame E gift cards take at least 24 hours to reach the receiver so you need to be patient.

So thats it for now. You can keep checking my website www.pramilaganguly.com for any tribute/gifts picture because i wont be uploading any gifts picture from now onwards on facebook or other social media sites. I hope, more of you guys will come ahead and send me at least something as a token of appreciation. Because, all talk and no actions, prove a man to be not at all serious with his intent to keep in touch with me.

Good boys always send gifts, so if you think you are one, you must do it and make me happy! You never know what surprise will wait for you in your inbox then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment